Unknow devices and driver booster

Anonymous
2024-09-08T19:13:46+00:00

I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor

I really want to make my sound work again.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-09T08:43:56+00:00

    Hi ,

    Access the device manager in the other devices tab, take a screenshot and post it here.

    After uninstalling anything related to Cirrus Logic and Driver Booster, if possible, use revo uninstaller.

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T12:04:40+00:00

    Hi,

    So, I've used driver booster to optimize my audio, and it installed cirrus logic awesome speaker and another device called intel high definition dsp

    I'm using an integrated intel iris xe graphics

    I will try revo uninstaller I will tell when I do so

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T21:30:56+00:00

    Hi ,

    Access the device manager in the other devices tab, take a screenshot and post it here.

    After uninstalling anything related to Cirrus Logic and Driver Booster, if possible, use revo uninstaller.

    Independent Advisor - Community
    Thanks

    here is the screen shot

    Image

    and I don't really know how to use revo uninstaller

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-10T02:34:49+00:00

    Hi ,

    You will access revo uninstaller, it will load the list of applications and you will remove cirrus logic application and driver booster after that you will download these drivers and install them one at a time.

    https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...

    https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...

    https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...

    https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...

    https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Hope this helps.

    If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments