Hi third party third party drivers installers isn’t recommended please download drivers only from manufacturer website can you tell me your computer model so I can help you regarding your drivers issue.
Unknow devices and driver booster
I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor
I really want to make my sound work again.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-08T20:09:48+00:00 I didn't know that driver boosters with do that, so my laptop model is the HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx
-
Syed Ali Zamin Shah 1,435 Reputation points MVP
2024-09-08T21:27:09+00:00 From the link below you can get your audio drivers for your laptop.
-
Ivan B 124.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-09-08T22:47:58+00:00 Hi ,
I am Ivan, I will help you with this.
If it is a laptop or desktop, could you please tell me the model?
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
-
Anonymous
2024-09-09T02:54:56+00:00 its a taptop and my computer model is HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx