Unknow devices and driver booster

Anonymous
2024-09-08T19:13:46+00:00

I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor

I really want to make my sound work again.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-08T22:47:58+00:00

    Hi ,

    I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

    If it is a laptop or desktop, could you please tell me the model?

    Independent Advisor - Community

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Syed Ali Zamin Shah 1,435 Reputation points MVP
    2024-09-08T21:27:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-08T20:09:48+00:00

    I didn't know that driver boosters with do that, so my laptop model is the HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Syed Ali Zamin Shah 1,435 Reputation points MVP
    2024-09-08T19:55:20+00:00

    Hi third party third party drivers installers isn’t recommended please download drivers only from manufacturer website can you tell me your computer model so I can help you regarding your drivers issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments