I managed to fix it thank you for everyone's help :D
Unknow devices and driver booster
I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor
I really want to make my sound work again.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-26T01:14:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-19T02:21:52+00:00 I got a blue screen of death I had to use restore point 😭😭
Now intel high definition audio is not here anymore I don't think I can fix that.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-19T02:14:26+00:00 RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS and Ivan Bitencourt. and more people if possible.
I will need both of you guys help (sorry if it's not a "professional language and I took long to answer)
I have turned off driver signature enforcement and I manage to install Realtek high definition audio and then I had code 39 then I fixed it, and I got code 10 now, but I tried many solutions, but nothing works like Upper filters I tried to update driver but still not working.
I really need some help.
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-09-17T11:58:45+00:00 Realtek Audio chip on the motherboard.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-15T20:29:36+00:00 Hi ,
After that you will download these drivers and install them one at a time.
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanksit didn't work sadly :(