Hi ,
Sorry for the delay, what method do you reset the laptop using?
Are the audio inputs identified?
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
I reset it in the setting<recovery<reset this pc<clean drive
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor
I really want to make my sound work again.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ,
Sorry for the delay, what method do you reset the laptop using?
Are the audio inputs identified?
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
I reset it in the setting<recovery<reset this pc<clean drive
Install below driver
Hi ,
Sorry for the delay, what method do you reset the laptop using?
Are the audio inputs identified?
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
Hi ,
If you used Driver Booster, it must have created a restore point before modifying the drivers.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
Select the System Restore option > Choose a restore point > select a point that was before the Driver Booster update, press Next.
Hope thins helps.
If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
Hi,
I just reset my laptop then intel high definition DSP was gone but cirrus is still here, so I think cirrus is the real problem because it won't go.
i am looking forward to your help again ;D
Hi ,
If you used Driver Booster, it must have created a restore point before modifying the drivers.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
Select the System Restore option > Choose a restore point > select a point that was before the Driver Booster update, press Next.
Hope thins helps.
If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
No i didn't it says it wasnt recommended :(