I am also experiencing some issues with the update, but mine is that I can't use a ethernet cable anymore as I am not able to either play games or watch video's. I am hoping that it's tied to the 24H2 update.
How to downgrade from Windows 11 24H2 to 23H2 without losing any data
I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 24H2 since October 4 2024 using it's installation assistant, but after nearly a month of using it, I've ran into having bugs, issues and slow Windows startup speeds.
I can't stand with bugs on 24H2 anymore, so my last option is to probably roll back to Windows 11 23H2, but the "rollback option" was greyed out for over 10 days.
Is it possible to downgrade to Windows 11 23H2 without losing any data? Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-12-10T00:18:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-12-16T02:22:08+00:00 i just started having this problem today after i updated did you get any fix?
-
Anonymous
2024-12-17T14:20:22+00:00 I can't work due to this update. The script I'm running in the node always gets stuck and doesn't continue. Can someone on your team please check this issue?
-
Anonymous
2024-12-18T04:41:47+00:00 i just got my pc on the 7th and thought everything worked fantastic until on the 11th or 12th i downloaded the cumulative update for framework.net and windows 24H2. after the update i haven't been able to play online with black ops 6. on rare occasion i can load into a public match but i will lose connection to host/servers right away or every single time. i spent SOO much money to be happy with this and so far its been a complete wait of a week. i have hope that this can be fixed, it just doesn't make sense and i really wish someone could help me figure it out. there are so many players on pc enjoying themselves without a problem so what gives this is absolutely so frustrating!!!!
-
Anonymous
2024-12-22T13:03:35+00:00 There is still no fix and this is unacceptable, MS dont give a ****.