I just want to express how much I hate Microsoft for this 24H2 nonsense. This update has broken so many of my apps. They crash when I try to use them. No, turning off the Auto HDR does not help. No, I do not have an "old" folder because Windows deleted it. No, I do not have a previous recovery point that I can restore to because for some stupid reason Windows does not auto create those anymore. Not a single one of your "solved" threads has provided any actual solution to this complete garbage of an update. The only option I am left with is doing a clean install, meaning I have to backup 1.5TB of vital files, and lose all of my apps and saved information.
I will tell you this: If the ONLY option is a clean install, it's going to be a clean install of Linux.
Good job, Microsoft team.