I guess thats your'e problem and the People On Eleven Windows There web sites as well they don't know how to fix it I explained four times it's Not My problem the Web site here got stuck sending the messages then they show up in My emails
after 10 days you can't go back
you can extend it to 60 days do you know how to do that
plush they took out the regedit if you using cmd or Powershell 7 and you can tell brink I won't tollarate this from there On line chatters they see all this as well.
I went to Ten web sites they have all the fixs command for windows 10 there No diffrent from winfdows 11 just how you apply them
Eleven Web Site fours you all know about they been On Line since 2009
Look any one else i chat they have NO Problem ready what I type in
DO YOU NEED IT TYPED With A Lot OF SPACES.