same mssg...W11 end of service....come on microsoft sort it out!!
Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-12-07T20:01:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-20T03:54:06+00:00 I noticed this update breaks the search indexing on the search app with a message "Search indexing was turned off" which happens on reboot and lasts a few minutes. The latest consumer disk image for windows 12 version 24h2 also has the bug because this update is integrated into the OS image.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-17T22:06:28+00:00 I have the problem of trying to get Windows Update Program to install. When I try an install Windows goes into check mode for some time and eventually does nothing. I re-installed Windows 11 in June and ever since have been unable to get Windows Update Program to work. I would like comments on what to do.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T01:07:08+00:00 I had the same issue yesterday. Same message.
When I started up today that message was gone and all is fine.
Hitbit
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T01:03:53+00:00 I guess it fixed itself? I am not seeing the message anymore. I can not be for sure of when it changed and I am sure my machine did not restart according to hwinfo64 and task manager up time.