I have just received this exact message today, as well. Windows 11 Home 23H2. No clue what's wrong.
Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T00:09:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-13T01:32:12+00:00 Just updated and am getting the same issue.
Microsoft, please review your updates before pushing them out to the world...
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T02:34:34+00:00 I am getting the same message, along with a red exclamation and the message, "Get the newer version of Windows to stay up to date", but no indication of how to do that. (I presume the newer version is 24H2)?
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T04:05:00+00:00 Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T00:41:44+00:00 I just got the same message today and I just recently bought windows 11 (less than a year ago) and am not even aware of this stupid life cycle issue now so they can keep charging you for newer windows. FFS