I think that may be the best option now to get the Nvidia graphics tested.
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-28T16:04:43+00:00 ok thank you for helping
-
Anonymous
2024-11-29T13:51:21+00:00 what if i download windows 10
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-29T13:52:34+00:00 Yes, clean installing Windows 10 may resolve the problem and allow the dedicated graphics card to be recognised by Windows.