Ok , good bye
I will wait you tomorrow
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-27T18:53:41+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-27T18:55:12+00:00 Okay, I will be here.
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-28T15:59:40+00:00 You are trying to update the drivers from inside Windows, that will not work, because Windows cannot recognise your graphics card, you need to download drivers from the Nvidia website, if you cannot get a driver to install, then you will need to get your hardware checked at a PC Repair Shop.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-28T16:01:21+00:00 This means that I will send it to technical support