I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Anonymous
2024-11-27T07:56:17+00:00

I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T17:13:56+00:00

    what about that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T17:14:35+00:00

    and this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T17:16:49+00:00

    On that Advanced tab is there a setting for 'primary device PCIE Video '

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T18:46:49+00:00

    give me your whatsapp number or wait me tomorrow

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T18:47:56+00:00

    I am sorry, the Code of Conduct on this forum indicates all communication must be kept on this forum, I will be here tomorrow,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments