I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Anonymous
2024-11-27T07:56:17+00:00

I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T11:43:42+00:00

    I downloaded that to
    what is the next

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T11:44:40+00:00

    What happens when your try to use that Nvidia drivers installer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T12:33:00+00:00

    in the language what must I take

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T12:39:44+00:00

    Those are the correct settings you have selected, click the Find button, then try installing a couple of the versions of the Nvidia drivers they provide around the version 561 of the drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T13:42:31+00:00

    NOTHING
    I will send the device to asus

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments