I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Anonymous
2024-11-27T07:56:17+00:00

I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T08:58:55+00:00

    and in armoury crate the card isn't shown because it must be under amd ryzen 5 7535 hs with graphics card

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T08:56:05+00:00

    Did you enter your graphics card details into that web page I linked to to download the drivers for your specific Nvidia card, that should produce a list of the applicable drivers Nvidia provide, try installing a slightly older version of the drivers they provide.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T08:53:52+00:00

    can you give me the link for RTX 2050 because after the setup that is what I see

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-27T08:28:38+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    The best option is to go to the Nvidia website to download and re-install (not update) a slightly older version of the drivers they provide for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 card.

    https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/

    ________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments