can you help me
how can I find support page on my laptop
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
I need help. My graphics card isn’t found in Device Manager, replaced by Microsoft Basic Display Adapter with error code 31. Is the card possibly damaged? There should be an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050."
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-11-27T09:12:49+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-27T09:10:17+00:00 Thank you for the screenshot, go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, check if there is any BIOS update available that may need to be installed, then try re-installing the Nvidia drivers again.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-27T09:06:37+00:00 yeah , I did that
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more