DISPLAY_NAME: Tjenesteproxy for Microsoft Streaming
DISPLAY_NAME: Drivertjeneste for Microsoft UIO
DISPLAY_NAME: Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver
DISPLAY_NAME: Sikker tjeneste for klarert kjøretid fra Microsoft Windows
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
DISPLAY_NAME: Tjenesteproxy for Microsoft Streaming
DISPLAY_NAME: Drivertjeneste for Microsoft UIO
DISPLAY_NAME: Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver
DISPLAY_NAME: Sikker tjeneste for klarert kjøretid fra Microsoft Windows
Is this an official position from Microsoft in 2025... "turn off RGB"?! Seriously?!
i need help quick
What would M$ OS disappear AND THEN NOT RsPLACE
printer spool ????
Product complain from consumer WHO DOES NOT LIKE Idiot TROUBLES THE OS Does NOT FIX!!!!!
😵💫👎