Error with the ene.sys driver

Anonymous
2024-11-12T12:10:00+00:00

For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T13:28:08+00:00

    This is Microsoft essentially taking away your right to control your private property.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T04:41:48+00:00

    Not a fix Ramesh, and the second thread I've seen you suggest uninstalling the RGB software. Sorry, I bought RGB components for a reason, let me decide if I want to run the software!

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T13:15:42+00:00

    which error message is less annoying bc i want that option?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T22:31:00+00:00

    same here. obviously it went away after i rebooted. but that really isn't fixing the issue. lol

    any updates on this? like an updated ene.sys file?

    thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T02:57:57+00:00

    me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments