Error with the ene.sys driver

Anonymous
2024-11-12T12:10:00+00:00

For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-14T12:48:19+00:00

    Just looks like a BS setting that keeps you from installing what people want to have. Seriously, Microsoft, DON'T act like Apple what tells people what they can and cant install on their PC. Then again, at this point I am strongly considering Linux given the debacle with Recall.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-13T13:24:02+00:00

    This is the fix I used for Windows 11.

    In the search window type "core isolation" (without the quotes) and click on it when it shows up in the window.

    Then look for "Windows Vulnerable Driver Blocklist" and turn the feature off.

    You should not get anymore driver issues with ene.sys or any others for that matter.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-12T23:18:35+00:00

    eh id believe this if it was a certain company but no they seem to have labeled all rgb software as unsafe based off no past cases nor provided any new evidence to support that, on top of that for some reason its safe enough to stay on in the background while in YouTube or other places with personal info yet it stops games from opening hmm this doesnt seem to add up to me

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T03:48:16+00:00

    This is Total BS fix this in a windows update!dont make the end user do the fix.....Id cuss and call it like i see it however Im sure you can guess what i think of youre Jank operating system.I should be able to run whatever 3rd party software i so choose........................YOU SUCK!

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T18:46:00+00:00

    I don't care if its a security vulnerability I want RGB lights is decision making that compromises systems. Your hardware manufacturer is out of compliance. MS is doing you a massive favor.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments