Really? Worked like a charm for me. Maybe you are not authorized to change that setting due to security policy, etc.
Error with the ene.sys driver
For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-06T23:51:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-01T01:19:55+00:00 idk waht to do i need help
-
Anonymous
2024-12-30T19:27:43+00:00 The only thing they're out of compliance with is Microsoft's licensing fees. The software is fine.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-29T20:10:24+00:00 didnt help lol
-
Anonymous
2024-12-26T21:37:53+00:00 It seems as though Ramesh simply suggested renaming the driver file, not uninstalling at all.