The minidump file indicates that the cause of the BSOD is "RTKVHD64.sys" which is Realtek HD Audio drivers.
Go to the manufacturer's website, search for your system/motherboard model and download the recommended driver.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All the things ive tried are full windows 11 complete reinstall, updates, downloading iso and updating manually, and alot more. If someone could tell me how to send a log for event viewer and someone tell me what to do because i just got all new parts and a full reinstall of windows 11 so idk why this is happening. PLEASE HELP. Been working on this pc for years.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The minidump file indicates that the cause of the BSOD is "RTKVHD64.sys" which is Realtek HD Audio drivers.
Go to the manufacturer's website, search for your system/motherboard model and download the recommended driver.
Ok I installed windows and tried it installing drivers and I got 2 total bluescreens I’ll send them over when I can
Are you getting a blue screen when trying to install Windows?
Now I got a irql bsod and can’t install windows 11 without it bsod errors