I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Anonymous
2024-12-10T01:23:56+00:00

I heard you can extend windows 10 till Oct. 2026 How?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-07T20:21:27+00:00

    For some of us, extending Win 10 is the desired option because Win 11 is a POS and we don't want to use it. I may have to use it eventually, but for now, I'm refusing. I'm seriously looking at exiting the Microsoft environment, I don't like the direction they are heading, especially with Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-07T17:51:57+00:00

    Hi folks : well, we the windows 10 users, that can Not upgrade to Wins 11

    because our machines. Doesn't meet the Wins 11 requirements

    specifically the - TPM 2.0 ver. Neither can afford to

    buy a new PC we've No choice, than pay

    the $30 for a year of Wins 10 ESU

    Just imagine the amount

    of $$ Micrsoft will

    get from us

    in 1 Yr.

    To change that, we should push to ditch, that unaffordable

    requirements. Starting with the TPM 2.0 ver. Think about it

    Most computer in Wins 10 has a TPM chip with a lower version

    -- Why. if we've been protected with, that TPM so far. Microsoft

    can Not make an exemption and let, those users to upgrade to Wins 11

    Stay tuned. Still 3 months away to Wins 10 - End of support. And anything

    could happen. There will be millions of users, who won't pay for the ESU mostly

    in poorest countries. So, they'll continue using Wins 10 without security updates

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Here down below appear some latest Stats. That was copied, from a Google

    search query about the number of PCs operating in Wins 11 and 10

    As of July 2025 : Windows 11 has been installed on a majority of Windows PCs

    surpassing Windows 10 for the first time. Specifically, Windows 11 is now running

    on 51.77% of all Windows PCs, while Windows 10 has dropped to 45.02%. 

    This means that a majority of Windows PCs have been upgraded to Windows 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-07T16:21:48+00:00

    and can I do that one year extension for $30 per device if the version of Windows 10 I am using is Windows 10 Pro 22H2?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-27T12:28:44+00:00

    Thank everybody for their updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more