
As context: My PC is a used one, not new, I bought it second hand and it had a preinstalled key on it which is adifferent one from the one I have in possesion
since the "Partial product key" is different (I know it's the last set of letters and numbers from all the string which represents the entire key).
The main problem is this error 0x80072EE2 (which, if I'm not wrong, occurs when there is an intreruption between Windows updates server and network issues) and it's weird, because I did all my updates (22H2 aswell, the latest set of updates) and got no error. But if I try ussing any other windows service (Like updating Windows store/Microsoft store, Xbox apps, or the one I'm most affected by, Windows activation) which is weird.

(And my Internet connection is quite good, it is stable and somewhat fast, so my internet should'nt be a problem)