Your screenshot indicates you do not have any graphics drivers installed on your PC, that is causing the problem.
Click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
please help me fix it
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Your screenshot indicates you do not have any graphics drivers installed on your PC, that is causing the problem.
Click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.
Okay, I will be here.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
1
What game are you trying to play on your PC?
2
Click your Start Button, then just type dxdiag and press Enter.
On the resulting DirectX utility, select the Display tab.
Please provide a screenshot of that Display tab.