Thank you
One of the drives in my pc has gone missing after i ran an app downloaded from the internet called Sheep-it render farm
So I downloaded an app that was apparently safe to use, but after running it and then closing it one my drives with all my files on it disappeared.
And when i try to access one of the folders from file explorer that was from that drive that for some reason disappeared it comes up with this message.
I managed to fix the upload issue here is the image
Is there any way to fix this as i had 2 years worth of files on that drive and would really appreciate if i could receive some help, i would be very grateful.
Im afraid to restart the pc incase i lose the files, so i will just keep trying to find a solution for it until .
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-02T17:12:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-02T17:15:27+00:00 Ok, thank you how do I take a screenshot because I've been using something else to do it as windows and shift and s dosen't work for me
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-01-02T17:25:05+00:00 Press the Windows Key + Prt SC keys to take a screenshot, then press Ctrl + V to paste it into your next reply.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-02T17:47:14+00:00 Sorry, I dont think I have a Prt Sc button, I have one of those smaller keyboards without the arrows or number pad
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-01-02T17:53:35+00:00 Open Device Manager, then expand the Disk Drives section,, what device(s) are listed in there?
Did you get into BIOS to see if that drive is listed in there?