That new screenshot indicates an error associated to some Mac device, it may be your iPhone causing the error.
Please disconnect your iPhone, restart your PC and check if the D drive has appeared back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So I downloaded an app that was apparently safe to use, but after running it and then closing it one my drives with all my files on it disappeared.
And when i try to access one of the folders from file explorer that was from that drive that for some reason disappeared it comes up with this message.
I managed to fix the upload issue here is the image
Is there any way to fix this as i had 2 years worth of files on that drive and would really appreciate if i could receive some help, i would be very grateful.
Im afraid to restart the pc incase i lose the files, so i will just keep trying to find a solution for it until .
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That new screenshot indicates an error associated to some Mac device, it may be your iPhone causing the error.
Please disconnect your iPhone, restart your PC and check if the D drive has appeared back.
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
Ok, how do I go to the support page, I really appreciate your help by the way
I will find that for you, click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.