That is great news, I am glad you were able to access your data, great troubleshooting!
One of the drives in my pc has gone missing after i ran an app downloaded from the internet called Sheep-it render farm
So I downloaded an app that was apparently safe to use, but after running it and then closing it one my drives with all my files on it disappeared.
And when i try to access one of the folders from file explorer that was from that drive that for some reason disappeared it comes up with this message.
I managed to fix the upload issue here is the image
Is there any way to fix this as i had 2 years worth of files on that drive and would really appreciate if i could receive some help, i would be very grateful.
Im afraid to restart the pc incase i lose the files, so i will just keep trying to find a solution for it until .
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-03T20:21:43+00:00 A MIRACLE HAPPENDE,
I PUT THE COMPUTER ON SLEEP BEFORE I WENT TO BED, BECAUSE I WAS SCARED TO SHUT DOWN AND I WOKE UP AND THE DISK WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS SOON A S I SAW THIS I INSTANTLY BACKED UP A LL THE FILES IN THE DRIVE TO AN ONLINE CLOUD!!!!!!!AND JUST LEFT IT UNTIL IT WAS FINISHED!
DAVE I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR HELP, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND KINDNESS ,YOU ARE A TRUE HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-01-03T07:29:12+00:00 Sorry, I was offline, yes, please use that to remove the drivers, then re-install the drivers, then restart your PC.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-02T21:24:53+00:00 Also am I able to shut down the pc, and turn it back on