Should I change the windows version before installing?
Also when I reply but it does this alot, everytime.I reply instantly but it takes like 5 minutes of pressing submit for it to send the message
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So I downloaded an app that was apparently safe to use, but after running it and then closing it one my drives with all my files on it disappeared.
And when i try to access one of the folders from file explorer that was from that drive that for some reason disappeared it comes up with this message.
I managed to fix the upload issue here is the image
Is there any way to fix this as i had 2 years worth of files on that drive and would really appreciate if i could receive some help, i would be very grateful.
Im afraid to restart the pc incase i lose the files, so i will just keep trying to find a solution for it until .
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is the support page for your motherboard.
https://www.asus.com/nz/supportonly/prime%20h27...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
Okay, please try this to open the System Information window.
Press the Windows Key + R to open the run dialog.
Type msinfo32.exe in the box and click OK