I'm glad to help you!
If you wish, you can click "Yes" or "No" below the answer that provided the helpful solution. This way, any user who finds this thread with similar issues will also find the steps to resolve the issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Everytime I get on my pc I have around 1-2 minutes before it gives me the blue screen of death and says system service exception and says that iocbios2.sys failed so my pc is basically unusable since every 1-2 minutes it goes into the blue screen and turns back on.
It doesn’t make any sense since I have a msi motherboard so I can’t even use intel XTU and I haven’t changed anything in my bios overclocking utility
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm glad to help you!
If you wish, you can click "Yes" or "No" below the answer that provided the helpful solution. This way, any user who finds this thread with similar issues will also find the steps to resolve the issue.
Go to the Program Files (x86) folder and see if there is a folder called Intel. If there is, delete it and see if the problem still persists.
Also check if you have any MSI software installed like MSI Dragon Center or MSI Center and uninstall it temporarily.
Are you using any overclocking on the system?
I’m getting a screenshot now