I did a complete hard reset . I fixed the problem. The thing is that when ever I first boot and go in setting app show a split sec blue screen and then reloads the settings just when the system reboots or whenever I boot in win . But after that any time I go in setting > system > graphics or anywhere. I don't see any blue screen. I guess it just loads every setting for the first time whenever I open settings after the boot. And I also uninstalled asus Armoury crate . I guess I made a mistake installing the OpenGL Vulkan from MyAsus App.
I am getting Blue screen while opening system settings
So when I was getting error in Nvidia app. I used DDU to safely remove the driver and reinstalled a new one. After that I say this blue screen error sometimes when I wanna go in to settings > display > graphics. This problem, I firstly saw when I was going into safe boot mode via the system settings when while browsing the tabs I got a blue screen for split sec. Here is a video of it. I did everything posted on post : post
The user of that post said it got fixed via an update. So should I wait patiently for the update or reset my pc or do something else ?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-22T06:51:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-22T04:09:59+00:00 Also does it require a activation key or something?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T18:53:20+00:00 This process is performed inside your Windows installation, it will not cause any problems with the Linux installation.
-
Anonymous
2025-02-21T18:47:30+00:00 Also pls note I have installed Debian 12 on my secondary ssd not on the same one where my win11 lies .
I have disabled the secure boot, fastboot manager and fastboot mode.
And use grub of debian to boot in win11.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-02-21T18:37:38+00:00 Click this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...
to download the Windows 11 ISO
When the ISO file completes downloading
Disconnect from the Internet
Disconnect all external devices with the exception of a mouse or keyboard.
Temporarily disable any 3rd party Anti-virus you may have installed
Then, in Windows File Explorer, double click the ISO and then run Setup.exe and select the Install option.