Language Language Packs Language Features
zh-CN LpCab BasicTyping, Handwriting, Speech, TextToSpeech, OCR
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I installed the Chinese language pack on my only one-month old computer, and when I try to install the "basic typing", the "handwriting", the "text-to-speech" and the "basic speech recognition", it installs in a second (because they are all 1 megabyte), then 2 seconds later, the download button appears again. What type of mess is this? This is a new computer as well so why is Windows having this weird issue?
I can't even upload an image on this website because it keeps "failing to upload".
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Language Language Packs Language Features
zh-CN LpCab BasicTyping, Handwriting, Speech, TextToSpeech, OCR
If those commands ran without error, the zh-CN language pack and the features should be operational. Let me know if that's not the case.
Sorry I only just read what you said
What about #1 I mentioned? Have you run it?
It says that they are installed. What should I do now?