How do you install new bios system?

Anonymous
2025-03-29T12:25:42+00:00

Ive got a new ssd and when i start upp the computer it says ”boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk”. I have an hp victus

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-29T18:42:31+00:00

    Okay, I hope that works for you, if not, you will need to get a new 8GB flash drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-29T20:00:26+00:00

    It didn’t work I will ask my friend if he can install windows on one of his computer and usb and take it to me and we will try again tomorrow. I will message you when I come to the step were you choose which disk

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-30T06:53:47+00:00

    Okay, I will be here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-30T17:34:23+00:00

    Sorry dave my friend Said he will come tomorrow not today I’ll send you a picture or a message when I come to the step were you choose which disc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-30T17:35:18+00:00

    Okay, I will be here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments