That is just the drive information, like model number...etc.
Are you able to boot your system from the USB drive to begin installing Windows on that SSD?.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ive got a new ssd and when i start upp the computer it says ”boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk”. I have an hp victus
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That is just the drive information, like model number...etc.
Are you able to boot your system from the USB drive to begin installing Windows on that SSD?.
Wdym. I get where I can choose which language I want on windows 11 then when I have to choose disk I can’t choose neither
In that case, you will need to contact the support for your device on their website, they need to provide you with a chipset driver that you need to put on your bootable USB, then when you cannot see the SSD, click 'Load Driver' and then load that chipset driver.