Okay, I will be here.
How do you install new bios system?
Ive got a new ssd and when i start upp the computer it says ”boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk”. I have an hp victus
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-29T20:00:26+00:00 It didn’t work I will ask my friend if he can install windows on one of his computer and usb and take it to me and we will try again tomorrow. I will message you when I come to the step were you choose which disk
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-29T18:42:31+00:00 Okay, I hope that works for you, if not, you will need to get a new 8GB flash drive.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-29T18:41:34+00:00 I’m trying to formatt it without the fast formatt box checked so it will take a bit of time will try it after that
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-29T18:33:42+00:00 I think you need to get another 8GB USB flash drive to create the bootable USB.