Came with the computer was refurbished and I guess they used it to save money ðŸ˜
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216).
Computer keeps crashing i just fixed the hyper x issue on event 10110 and 10111 now this is my last problem after playing a game for one minute exactly it crashes and gives me the errors in the title
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-21T00:28:03+00:00 -
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-20T17:36:34+00:00 Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the clarification.
You are using a leaked Dev version of Windows 11.
This is a version that was under development and may be unstable, making it unsuitable for the general public.
The instability issues you are experiencing are likely due to this.
Before I suggest a procedure for you to try to upgrade to the latest stable version, please let me know how this version was installed and activated on your PC?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2025-03-20T12:11:39+00:00 Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
The minidumps you provided contain only general error information.
Is your Windows registered with the Insider program?
If you don't know how to answer this, what is the "OS Build" of your Windows 11?
- Press "Windows + R", type winver, and click OK.
If you prefer, share a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.
Be sure to censor your email address if it appears. The Microsoft Community is public.
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-19T23:45:15+00:00 Ok nevermind i got it to work i had to copy it just click the same link i sent above