Same i got hacked as well and i cant log in so its not realy nice i am pretty much sad because my windows key is also on the account
autosecure.top email
So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.
I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college
Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.
Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-05-13T18:28:28+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-05-17T13:39:44+00:00 So did I, I can't use my acc
-
Anonymous
2025-05-17T13:40:05+00:00 could you help me
-
Anonymous
2025-05-21T17:53:52+00:00 I lost my account just a minute ago, I was trying to login to a Discord server, and apparently my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email to autosecure.lol and now ive lost all my work files and necessary stuff…… Any tips on how I can get my account back?
-
Anonymous
2025-05-25T10:09:51+00:00 Hi Wongjaden,
I have lost my account yesterday 24/05/2025.My account id is ******@hotmail.com but now Microsoft doesn't recognise this id and when I try to reuse the same user it says that id is already in use/taken. I tried to send mails to my yahoo account and instead of my id ******@hotmail.com it was showing ******@outlook.com. when I tried to recover my id using this ******@outlook.com than it asks me code for the authenticator app, which I don't have. or alternate send code to ra*****@autosecure.top.
This ra*****@autosecure.top (******@outlook.com) is the hacker seems like.
I tried to recover my email using my mobile no and it is listing ******@outlook.com, linked to my mobile number.
It is saddening that over 23 years old account is hacked.
Let me know if there is any hope to recover it.