autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-21T11:50:21+00:00

    Exactly the same thing happened to me.

    Whatever you do, do NOT give an a55hole your MS Auth code :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-11T15:36:12+00:00

    The same thing happened to me

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-06T15:52:45+00:00

    I lost my account too, microsoft do something. I made purchases through my paypal, but they dont ask for my paypal in the recovery form. Just my debit card eeh.

    Gmail got changed to @autosecure.lol and they added an authenticator code.

    Sent 2 tickets already and they wont allow me to send anymore.

    I just wanted to play minecraft D:

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-19T18:20:56+00:00

    SAME HERE

    I lose my account, someone change my recovery email, my password and remove my phone number. I lose full acess to my account

    Send so much tickets for the support and nobody reply

    Help

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments