i think i can help u
autosecure.top email
So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.
I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college
Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.
Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-25T11:00:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-25T11:00:02+00:00 do you link ur microsoft acc in other dc group
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T18:26:10+00:00 yeah they use one time code to tempoerly enter your account you probably tried to join a discord server ?
-
Anonymous
2025-04-23T18:25:22+00:00 sadly, it happened to me too. in the same way! mow using my second account, there is no way to get your account back. the hacker may mail you asking for money for the account *DONT DO IT* the risk is too big. I am sorry about your Minecraft account. I lost my Hypixel account, but I understand I won't get it. I am sorry for your account and the problems it caused you. if only Microsoft would ban the people using Autosecure.top we could maybe stop or slow this fenomanon
-
Anonymous
2025-04-22T15:44:51+00:00 Exactly the same thing happened to me.
Whatever you do, do NOT give an a55hole your MS Auth code :)
I am NOT THAT DUMB to give someone my codes