yaa bro same thing happend to me today i am very stressed microsoft do somthing
autosecure.top email
So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.
I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college
Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.
Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-06-12T19:05:57+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-06-11T13:07:25+00:00 I had this problem happen to me a few days ago
As soon as it happened I opened a ticket with ms support and then the case was escalated. If you can provide them with enough information about the account they are able to transfer most of your account to a new email address. The email address I am using right now is the one I used to resolve the issue
Would you mind posting the address for this ticket process and what to say to get my case escalated too?
Same thing happed to my account yesterday evening. That autosecure hacker changed everything including my email and password and phone! At first, we were on Minecraft, then it started acting odd, then booted me out of the game and told me my session had expired. Then nothing worked.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-10T23:15:08+00:00 I had this problem happen to me a few days ago
As soon as it happened I opened a ticket with ms support and then the case was escalated. If you can provide them with enough information about the account they are able to transfer most of your account to a new email address. The email address I am using right now is the one I used to resolve the issue
-
Anonymous
2025-06-08T15:19:51+00:00 i need help