autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T09:43:00+00:00

    Hello unfortunately, Microsoft decided to ghost me, so I still dont have access to the stolen account, nor do think I will ever regain access, cause of the lack of support coming from Microsoft.

    Sorry for the unfortunate news, but I wish I could help you out more.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T06:13:09+00:00

    can you help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-04T16:50:05+00:00

    Hi, I'm guessing you joined a minecraft server and tried to verify, problem is people here are people who have been scammed so I can't warn people. I opened a ticket and told someone about it. To open a ticket create another account and go to ms support. They sent an email asking for details about the account. I told them everything i knew about my account and proved i owned it. If you can try check what the new email is by trying to login on xbox. After this if all goes well they can transfer your data to a new account. Just reply to the post if you need any more help.

    This is from another forum but it works

    Here are the steps:

    • Open this link. Contact Us - Microsoft Support
    • It will prompt you to sign in to your personal account where the Microsoft 365 subscription is associated
    • After logging into your account. It will ask you to choose a product.
    • Choose "Microsoft 365."
    • Next, select "Get Home Assistance"
    • You need to provide the problem you are having or you can type there. I used refund
    • At the bottom of the page. Select the "Contact Support" option.
    • Select "Microsoft 365 and Office"
    • Choose your Manage your subscription
    • It will ask you to choose a support option. It's up to you if you want to change the locale
    • Next, select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser."
    • It will automatically direct you to live support.

    I hope you understand.

    i have that same issue, but can you explain to me how do i open a ticket to ask microsoft support, i cant find the way to do it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-04T03:27:25+00:00

    i think i can help u

    Hi! would it be possible if we get in touch?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T14:18:02+00:00

    i also lost 3 years of my Minecraft worlds

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments