Some of my games gives me bluescreens.

Anonymous
2025-03-10T08:09:04+00:00

Some of my games gives me bluescreens (rust and Fortnite). I have gotten both memory_management and system_thread_excepion_not_handled. I have tried updating my gpu drivers. I have ran memtest86 and had no problems with ram.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-16T10:11:53+00:00

    Their support are the only ones that can resolve the problem with their anti-cheat software, there is no other problem indicated on your system with the Windows installation or drivers.. etc. that anti-cheat is the only cause of your system crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-16T10:09:53+00:00

    Ok, but how would I fix the anti cheat driver, if I can't get in touch with easy anti cheat support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-16T07:34:34+00:00

    I will gladly continue to analyse your minidump files, but most likely, they will continue to indicate that anti-cheat driver as the cause of the system crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-15T14:23:08+00:00

    I went to the easy anti cheat website, to try and contact support, but i couldnt find anywhere to do that. I tried deleting teh easy anti cheat off of my system, then redownloading it, but it did not help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-03-14T10:29:44+00:00

    If you have updated your BIOS and your system is still continuing to BSOD, then it would be best to contact the game support on their website to see if they have a patch or update for the Easy anti-cheat software, there is no other problem indicated on your system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments