Screen Freeze Loud Buzzing BSOD

Anonymous
2025-04-25T17:33:43+00:00

This has become very annoying. If I am watching a movie or sports broadcast on my Windows 11 laptop, sometimes I get a screen freeze, loud buzzing noise and BSOD. It says you are analyzing the issue and will restart. That never happens. The progress shows 0%. There is not minidump. My maintenance is current, and so are my drivers to the best of my knowledge.

Please provide a solution to this annoying issue that actually works. I have already tried all the standard suggestions to no avail, and I need a resolution that really fixes this issue.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T20:30:43+00:00

    OK, I've uploaded it to OneDrive and designated it as Share. I get the screen below:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-25T20:39:08+00:00

    Step 4 from the article I suggested: Select "Copy Link" to copy the link.

    Then, see the step 5. You can skip step 6 and proceed from step 7 onwards.

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T20:55:28+00:00

    OK, now where do I sent the link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T21:18:26+00:00

    David, are you still there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. David-M 126.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-26T13:20:13+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Paste the link into your next reply and post it here.

    This was in my first reply: "Post the link to the file here so I can have a look."

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments