You actually reinstalled Windows and the devices still didn't show up? That's the one thing I have to try but can't be **** with two days of reinstalling everything again if it doesn't work. Sigh*
(First of all, I apologize if there are any spelling mistakes. My native language is not English. If there is anything you do not understand, I can correct it again.)
It seems like it would be a good idea to write the solutions I tried here, maybe there will be people who can have an idea.
Solutions I tried when faced with this situation:
I reset my computer and it didn't work
I switched to a local account and back to my microsoft account and it didn't work
I bought several paid and free products from Microsoft Store, "licensed", did not work
I backed up my computer to microsoft one drive thinking maybe it needed syncing. but it didn't work
I changed the time and region location from windows settings but it didn't work.
I thought maybe it could be a windows insider solution but it doesn't work.
I logged into my microsoft account on another device but nothing appeared in the devices section
I changed my computer name but it didn't work.
(and I constantly keep my system updated.)
**
I discovered something similar while I was constantly looking for a solution. I have an account from 2015 and I created a new account 2 weeks ago. I logged into my device with these 2 accounts and yes, they appear in a very old and new account. I can't understand why this is happening and why I have such a problem with my account. (and this was seen by a Microsoft support person who connected to my device)