Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
What exactly happens when you try to install the driver?
Do you get an error code or message? If yes, which one?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
What exactly happens when you try to install the driver?
Do you get an error code or message? If yes, which one?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
from AMD setup, it say the error code is 99
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the clarification.
Please do the following:
bcdedit /enum
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the screenshot.
You previously mentioned disabling Driver Signature Enforcement, but that wouldn't be possible with Secure Boot enabled.
Secure Boot ensures that only trusted and signed drivers are loaded, preventing unsigned drivers from running on the system.
Additionally, in the screenshot you shared, there's no 'nointegritychecks' property, which would typically indicate whether Driver Signature Enforcement is enabled or disabled.
Have you tested other driver versions released after the driver that displays this error, or do all versions result in the same error?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.