Windows 11 Display Adapters Problem

Anonymous
2025-05-21T12:07:31+00:00

So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T12:40:04+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

    Please clarify the following:

    What is the manufacturer and model of your computer?

    If you prefer, you can share a screenshot of your system information.

    • Press "Windows + R", type msinfo32 and press Enter.

    Maximize the window and use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    If your computer has a dedicated/discrete graphics card, please share its manufacturer and model.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-22T14:21:12+00:00

    It's AMD A4-5000

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-22T16:43:29+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    AMD A4-5000 is just the processor. I need more information about your device.

    Please share a screenshot of your system information.

    (See instructions on how to collect this information in my first reply.)

    It's completely safe. There is no personal information. It only contains information about the hardware, manufacturer, and model of the computer/motherboard.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-23T05:41:58+00:00

    here is the screenshot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-23T12:11:19+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    I checked Acer's website for the latest graphics driver recommended for your laptop, as it's generally best to use the driver provided by the manufacturer. However, for some reason, Acer no longer seems to offer graphics drivers for your model.

    Where did you download the graphics driver that is showing the behavior you described?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments