Windows 11 Display Adapters Problem

Anonymous
2025-05-21T12:07:31+00:00

So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T13:03:46+00:00

    But this can still be fixed, right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T12:34:29+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    I understand. When I mentioned a newer driver, I was referring to one that is slightly more recent than the one currently causing the error.

    For example, if the driver showing the error was released on March 3, 2016, you could try the version released on June 24, 2016, and then continue testing newer versions until you find one that does not give the error.

    See what I mean?

    The issue you're facing is particularly challenging, as the manufacturer does not provide device drivers.

    Your device is facing driver-related issues with the AMD-provided driver, as well as the code 99 error, which stems from Driver Signature problems

    In such cases, finding a solution often requires trial and error, testing different drivers until you identify one that works properly.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T06:48:25+00:00

    I want to install the old version of the AMD driver, the old version does have an error, but the new version doesn't have an error like that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T16:21:14+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    You previously mentioned disabling Driver Signature Enforcement, but that wouldn't be possible with Secure Boot enabled.

    Secure Boot ensures that only trusted and signed drivers are loaded, preventing unsigned drivers from running on the system.

    Additionally, in the screenshot you shared, there's no 'nointegritychecks' property, which would typically indicate whether Driver Signature Enforcement is enabled or disabled.

    Have you tested other driver versions released after the driver that displays this error, or do all versions result in the same error?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T14:07:44+00:00

    okay, here the screenshoot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments