Windows 11 Display Adapters Problem

Anonymous
2025-05-21T12:07:31+00:00

So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T13:15:35+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    What method did you use to disable Driver Signature Enforcement?

    If you used an online tutorial, feel free to share it.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T02:05:32+00:00

    secure boot is disabled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-05T12:50:02+00:00

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    Based on the information displayed, Driver Signature Enforcement is still enabled. If it had been successfully disabled, this would be reflected in the system settings.

    Could you provide a new screenshot of your system information? I want to confirm that Secure Boot has indeed been disabled in your device's BIOS.

    • Press "Windows + R", type msinfo32 and press Enter.
      Maximize the window and use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-05T06:50:39+00:00

    i already turn off the driver signature enforcement

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments