Intel Graphics (R) 4000 ISSUE

Anonymous
2025-05-01T13:35:47+00:00

Intel Graphics (R) 4000 is causing my computer to auto-restart when opening a Game or the Internet

My Computer Has 8GB RAM, 2.20GHz, Directx12, and it is a SONY MODEL (E SERIES)

I need a fix, really. I need this so I can use my computer more easily than when it is in safe mode.

for 3 Months.

PLS HELP

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-05-05T10:16:24+00:00

All your device drivers are now installed correctly, if your system is still instantly shutting down, then most likely there is a hardware fault, you will need to take your system to a PC Shop to have the hardware tested.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-05T07:40:18+00:00

    vvvvvv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-05-05T07:29:18+00:00

    I will find that for you, click your Start Button, then just type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-05T07:27:27+00:00

    I DONT know the link. can you provide the link to me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-05-05T06:31:34+00:00

    Thank you for the screenshot, that Device resolves to the Intel Chipset drivers.

    Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and re-install (not update) the version of Intel Chipset drivers they provide.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments