I already try both uefi and other is fir secure boot, but nothing works![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/aad513ca-9c14-4045-927b-b4cb2cea06c1?platform=QnA
Mbr to gpt convert failed
Hello I just upgrade my PC from p8z77vlx to ProArt z690 creator and I do convert mbr to gpt for my existing Windows 10 21h2 so I can use uefi bios, the problem is the conversion failed and I can't boot to Windows.
Anything I can do to be able to boot and repair the gpt partition ?
Or I need to reinstall Windows ?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-03-30T07:41:51+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2022-03-30T07:17:46+00:00 Hi DevotedOne89
Please provide a photo of all the tabs you have in BIOS, so I can see the available settings.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-30T07:07:10+00:00 Already off, but somehow it said my USB missing efi boot bcd
What can I do ?
Thank you
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2022-03-30T07:00:38+00:00 Hi DevotedOne89
Check in BIOS to see if CSM is enabled, if it is, turn that off.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-30T06:59:00+00:00 My disk already gpt, problem is I can't get the USB boot in uefi only legacy although I have efi folder in my USB, but the USB can't boot in uefi