What I would like to do is create a new folder at C:\My Outlook Files. But I don't really seem to have a bona fide C drive. I have either This PC, containing Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos, Windows-SSD (C:) & Drive D:, my external hard drive.
When I click on Windows-SSD (C:) > Users > {username} > Documents, there is absolutely no content in the Documents folder. The only folders under that SSD drive that have files or folders in them are AppData, Downloads, Favorites (preloaded with Bing and Favorites Bar, which I don't use), Music, OneDrive & Videos.
I believe the reason for the absence of files in Documents and Desktop is because I move all the contents of those folders to the This PC Documents and Desktop folders when I first got this computer. I did not realize that all those files would then be REMOVED FROM ANY REAL PRESENCE ON MY DEVICE and uploaded to OneDrive automatically.
Maybe I should try to move all my primary folders to Windows-SSD (C:)???